The Simple One® chairside amalgam separator saves dentists money! It is a fraction of the cost of a central system and is manufactured in the U.S.A.
The Simple One® will save you money on filter and labor costs throughout the maintenance and recycling process. We recommend changing out the filter annually.
Simple One Chairside Amalgam Separator, 1/Pk. 100% self-contained separator eliminates build-up of hazardous mercury in the suction lines without the need to clean filters. Quick chair side installation that connects right into your existing suction system. ISO 11143:2008 certified for 96% and 99% efficiency.
- Clogs or buildups can be checked at individual lines preventing shutdown of entire office
- Quick, chairside installation; easy to maintain
- Connects to existing suction system
- 100% self-contained separator; just 10 x 3.5 inches in diameter
- Isolated unit located near each chair
- Prevents hazardous mercury buildup from chair to central suction system
- No filters to clean
- ISO certified 11143
- Recycling service available
System includes: Amalgam Separator, Filter Box, 3 x 2 Sets of Pipe Connectors, End Caps (to fit any size tubing)
Note: To achieve longest life
- Use liquid, non-foaming cleaners
- Do not install with 90° angles
- Use 1/2 gallon of water or less when flushing lines