Biotex® Non-Resorbable PTFE Suture is comprised of a single-arm, non-resorbable monofilament suture with a stainless-steel surgical needle connected to the suture. The suture is uncoated, undyed and sterile for single use only, composed of 100% PTFE.
Biotex® Main Features & Benefits
1. Slim reverse cutting needle tip
• Precisions slim cut trianglar needle for small penetration area and smooth suturing.
• Minimize damage to surrounding soft tissue.
2. Strong Attachment
• Advanced technology for strong needle attachment.
• Smooth and firm connection between needle and thread.
• Rapid healing process due to the reduced bleeding from needle insertion.
3. Strong Needle
• 33% higher strengths are required to bend needle in same degree compared to other product.
• No worry to be bent of needle during the suturing with its high rigidity.