WagoTrix Sectional Matrix Intro Kit for class II restorations
WagoTrix Sectional Matrix Intro Kit, includes:
- 25 – 3.5mm Anatomical Matrices
- 25 – 4.5mm Anatomical Matrices
- 25 – 5.5mm Anatomical Matrices
- 25 – 6.5mm Anatomical Matrices
- 25 – Small Wedges (white)
- 25 – Medium Wedges (gold)
- 25 – Large Wedges (pink)
- 35 – Universal Rings
The WagoTrix Sectional Matrix Essential Kit has been designed and extensively clinically tested by industry leading clinicians resulting in the new benchmark for Class II posterior composite restorations. The WagoTrix team utilized its 15+ years of experience in the Class II restoration field evaluating, testing, marketing and teaching many different types of sectional matrix systems from all over the world to develop the ultimate Class II sectional matrix system for dentists.
WagoTrix Universal Ring – With the WagoTrix Universal Rings, made with our proprietary reinforced material, there is no need to worry about the life expectancy of your rings – simply dispose after each use and start with a new ring each and every restoration. Not only will our single-use rings cost you less per use compared to NiTi or other metal rings, you will achieve better clinical results while saving time and money. The Wagotrix Universal Ring benefits include –
- Proprietary reinforced material eliminates risk of breaking or spring off unlike metal rings;
- Exceptional strength resulting in guaranteed optimal separation forces and stability every time;
- Delivers perfect tight contacts every time;
- Disposable-hygienic & eliminates hassle of cleaning & autoclaving rings;
- Stackable for simultaneous restorations;
- Saves time and money compared to NiTi or metal rings; and
- No financial risk from losing or damaging ring.
WagoTrix Wedges – Wagotrix wedges are available in 3 convenient sizes – small (white), medium (gold) and large (pink). Each package contains 100 wedges.
- Anatomical, rigid and adaptive characteristics to achieve perfect seal at gingival margin;
- Design is gentle on gum and rubber dam; and
- Stackable and can be placed without removing ring for improved seal of the box with ease.
- The unique design of the notches in the center of the wedge allows for the wedge to adapt upon placement allowing for superior gingival margin seal.
Matrix Bands – Available in 4 convenient sizes – 3.5mm, 4.5mm, 5.5mm and 6.5mm.
- Anatomically correct shape;
- Non-stick composite does not stick;
- Super-thin (30μm), but resistant, for tight contacts;
- Easy placement and removal with Pin-Holder design; and
- Saves time and money due to less finishing.